K&C SCHOOL OF MOTORING
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Pupils Terms and Conditions
- You are required to be in possession of a current valid provisional driving licence. It is your responsibility to inform your instructor of any official changes to that document.
- You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointments that you cancel with less than 48 hours' notice. This must be done by calling the instructor directly.
- Any block lessons paid for are non-refundable but are transferable to another K&C instructor if necessary and where possible. They must be taken within twelve months of your first lesson. All block lessons must be paid for in full, cheques made payable to R Harrison
- You are required to bring your appointment card with you on every lesson.
- Your appointment card is your receipt for block lessons; you must sign for each lesson as it is taken. If you require a company receipt, please ask your instructor.
- If you lose the appointment card, we cannot transfer any prepaid lessons as your card is your receipt.
- We reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructors or schools' car for practical tests if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
- The minimum cost of the car for a practical test is £65. This includes pick up from home, 1-hour lesson before, 15 minutes preparation time, time on test, debrief and drop of at home. This does not include the D.V.S.A practical test fee.
- It is not the responsibility of the school/instructor to remind or tell you when your theory/practical tests are, or to check that all your documents are in order for these tests.
- You (not the examiner) are responsible for the instructors/school's vehicle while you are taking your practical driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident you would be liable for any insurance excess (up to £500).
- Credit will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- There is a £30 charge for any returned unpaid cheques.
- We reserve the right to change your instructor or car at any time.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that pupils receive tuition at the scheduled time and in the car booked, all appointments are made on the understanding that the school/instructor accepts no responsibility for the postponement of lessons and practical tests due to mechanical breakdowns/instructor illness or for any other reason. If the pupil cannot be accommodated in another car, a new appointment will be made as early as possible. Neither are we responsible for driving test appointments postponed by the D.V.S.A.
- If you change your pick up or your drop off point without 48 hours' notice it may not be possible to give you a full lesson time (full lesson to be charged).
- If you are late for a lesson, the lesson will still finish at the arranged time. Missed time cannot be reallocated, nor can the lesson price be reduced.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the vehicle during lessons; it is at the discretion of the individual instructor to allow your friends or family in the back of the vehicle on a driving lesson.
- You must ensure that you are not under the influence of alcohol or drug's while attending a lesson, “remember the night before”. Please check labelling on all prescription/non-prescription drug's with regards to driving.
- Any items left in the car/office are not the responsibility of the school/instructor.
- Complaints will only be considered in writing if they are within fourteen days of the incident.
- On the occasional lesson there may be another K&C instructor or D.V.S.A official observing your instructor. This is done for quality and assessment purposes.
- On passing your driving test, you will be asked for your photo to be taken, by allowing this you give us the rights to use this photo for our own purposes to publicise the driving school.
- As part of choosing to undertake driving lessons, this means that you have automatically agreed to the terms and conditions set out above of the school/instructor.